Product description Now there’s a Giant-Scale gas engine for those who don’t want the requirement of engine expertise. The new Evolution. 62GXi engine is a potent 62cc engine with the efficiency and convenience of an electronic fuel injection system. Simple to setup and maintain, it’s a Horizon Hobby innovation that means you never have to touch a needlevalve to enjoy starting ease, reliability and long engine life. That’s because SureFire™ EFI technology combines finely-tuned software and sophisticated sensors so the engine gets the perfect flow of fuel no matter where or what you fly. It’s the most advanced giant-scale gas power system you won’t have to touch except to fill the gas tank.
- The first 60cc gas engine with electronic fuel injection to deliver outstanding engine performance without the requirement or risk of manual needle-valve adjustment.
- Compact electronic ignition that operates on a 2S Li-Po battery, without a regulator, to provide easy starts, superior reliability and longer run times.
- Lightweight rigid construction with a low-profile rear intake deliver a smoother erunning engine.
|Weight||1800 g (komplett)|
scope of delivery
- Evolution 62GXi gas engine
- with SureFire™ EFI electronic fuel injection system
- pot muffler